Summer drink time!
This recipe is dedicated to the handsome and amazing Sanford 🙂 This guy was lucky enough to get a bottle of this tasty drink today along with some Nutella popsicles. (More yummy stuff is coming next week Sandy 😉 )
I got this recipe from ww.chezus.com
- 1 pint of strawberries, hulled
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/ cup water
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice, about 5 lemons
- 3 cups of water
- Place the strawberries, thyme, sugar and 1 cup of water into a saucepan.
- Over medium heat bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to a low simmer.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Strain through a fine sieve.
- Place the strawberry syrup, lemon juice and water into a pitcher.
Have fun making this recipe. If you do, post a picture on twitter or instagram and use the hashtag #yourstrulyg. That’d make me so happy.
Also a shout out to the BEAUTIFUL J Morr. She’s an inspiration.