A robotic pool cleaner is among the best pool cleaners which offer convenient and hassle-free cleaning. All you need is just to drop them in your pool, and within a few hours, your pool is ready to enjoy. But with the full range of robotic cleaners available in the market, choosing the right one is always a tedious task.
Quick Analysis of 7 Best Inground Robotic Pool cleaner
If you are wondering about what is the best robotic pool cleaner for inground pools, here are some of the best options:
1. Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner (up to 33 feet)
It is a compact robotic cleaner which is suitable for inground pools up to 33 feet long. The clever clean technology of this cleaner is on the similar lines of its Plus version. To ensure efficient cleaning, it diligently cleans the pool floors and walls.
It is equipped with pre-programmed algorithms and software instead of a swivel power cable to avoid cable-tangling within the pool. Overall, it is an affordable cleaning solution which is energy efficient to go easy on your pocket.
- Easy to install, assemble and use
- An affordable robotic cleaner
- Powerful scrubbing brush for extra cleaning
- Top loading filter basket
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- Compact and light in weight
- Listed in Amazon’s choice for ‘pool robot’
- Not meant for the pools with the length more than 33 feet
- No anti-tangle swivel code provided
2. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner (up to 50 feet)
The onboard sensors of this robotic pool cleaner map the optimal path with its maximum efficiency. It takes about 2 hours to clean your pool thoroughly. The clever, clean scanning system of this cleaner quickly detects any obstacle and charted the path easily after avoiding them.
It comes with dual-layered filtration, where the different layers collect the small and large debris. It comes with dual scrubbing brushes to offer better cleaning to your pool. Weighing at 16 pounds, this cleaner is highly portable.
- Clever cleaning system with advanced sensors
- Four filter technology to handle large debris and finest particles
- It is highly portable
- It assures quick and smart cleaning
- Quite affordable
- It is not able to scrub the waterline
3. Dolphin Triton PS Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
It is another efficient cleaner in the league, which comes with floor, wall, and stair navigation for excellent cleaning. It can cover up to 50 feet long pool. It comes with PowerStream motor to ensure thorough cleaning.
IT comes with a Bluetooth sync function to select the areas where you want it to concentrate just by instructing using your phone. An automatic more is available to set a 2-day or 3-day cleaning cycle. It is backed with two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- It is quite energy efficient
- It comes with patented tangled free cable
- It can clean the stairs along with pool ground and walls
- It can be easily connected to the phone via Bluetooth
- Proficient working with its power stream motor
- Very light in weight to ensure better portability
- The range of Bluetooth is concise
- It is not able to clean the stairs well
4. Polaris F9350 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
It is an exclusive pool cleaner that comes with advanced technologies to make it an authoritative source of pool cleaning. The advanced Vortex cleaning technology allows it to clean the pool in just 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours. It comes with four wheels to ensure easy cleaning of ground, walls, and stairs
The dual-chamber is provided within the cleaner to hold more than average debris. The bag filtering the water can circulate more than 40 gallons of water per minute. It keeps the surrounding of your pool dry with its advanced Tail sweep Pro feature.
- It comes with the all-purpose filter canister
- The 31-inch hose is provided along to ensure maximum maneuvering
- Trouble-free transportation and storage with most excellent quality caddy
- It comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- It is four times more powerful when compared to other pool cleaners
- It can remove tough stains with its pleated scrubbing brush
- The vacuum port has a tiny opening
5. DOLPHIN Robotic Pool Cleaner Caddy
For Dolphin hybrid models, a carry caddy is the easiest way to make this heavy body model portable. However, it is essential that the caddy must be compatible with your existing model to make it work. This caddy is consistent with the models like M200/M400/M500, DX3/DX4/DX5, NautilusCC Plus, Nautilus, Oasis Z5, Odyssey, Premier.
Other models C3/C4/C5, Neptune, Endeavor, Neptune Plus, Edge, Apollo, Atlantis, Apollo Plus can also fit this caddy easily.
- Facilitate the smooth movements of heavy robotic cleaners
- It can comfortably accommodate bigger models
- A lightweight and durable caddy
- It is the ideal way to store cleaner when not in use
- Made up of all plastic
- Few customers marked it as overpriced
6. DOLPHIN Advantage Automatic Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner
It is an independent cleaning machine which does not require any pool filter or pump to clean your pool efficiently. It keeps your pool ground and walls sparkling clean with its filtering and scrubbing capabilities. There are three setting facilities as every day, every other day and every 3rd day.
It is an energy-efficient cleaner which facilitates the ease of use with its excellent scrubber and filter. Justifying its pricing, it is ideal for cleaning a pool with length up to 33 feet.
- Easy to use
- Clean up your pool as quick as in 2 hours
- An energy-efficient model which is designed sustainably
- Three flexible settings to choose from
- Superior scrubber and filtration for efficient cleaning
- Not appropriate for pool more than 33 feet of length
7. Solar Breeze – Automatic Pool Cleaner NX2 Cleaning Robot
It is a 100% solar power sourced automatic robotic cleaner which does not require any cable. By skimming the pool surface, it efficiently removes the floating debris. The integrated chlorine dispenser present in the cleaner sanitizes the pool to maintain its hygiene.
A lithium battery is provided to make it work round the clock without any barrier. You can use it for the above-ground and in-ground pools. It is an eco-friendly choice for environment enthusiasts.
- An eco-friendly robotic cleaner
- Easy to use
- It comes with built-in chlorine dispenser
- It does not require any cables or cords
- It ensures excellent surface cleaning
- It considerably reduces the energy bills
- It can work on lithium-ion battery during the night
- In the overcast days or places with heavy shades, the optimum performance of the cleaner is difficult to obtain
Things to Be Considered While Buying a Robotic Cleaner: Buying Guide
We have listed certain features which one should look for to make the right choice:
Energy efficiency: The energy consumption of the cleaner depends on its size. Most of the small cleaners consume 200 watts of power per hour. Larger a unit, the more it will consume the energy. The models consuming more than 1000 watts are turned out to be costly in operations.
Durability: Betting on high-quality cleaners makes sense as most of the robotic cleaners are on the expensive side. Check out the warranty terms, which vouch for the confidence of the manufacturer about the quality of the cleaner.
Climbing ability: The best cleaners can climb quickly and clean off the waterline. Choose a cleaner that can climb up the stairs to facilitate effective pool cleaning.
High-Quality Brushes: Brushes play a vital role in cleaning the pool and removing the debris. Hard-bristle brushes can efficiently remove the dirt from almost any surface. Rotating rubber brushes are equally preferable.
Lightweight: The weight of a pool cleaner matters a lot. You must ensure that the cleaner should be portable that you can easily take it in and out of the pool. Heavy cleaners are very difficult to handle and hence should be avoided.
Swivel cord: As the cleaner moves around the pool and climbs the walls, the cord attached has chances to tangle. Bit a swivel cord ease off the tangling issues. Hence the robotic cleaner can move quickly in a hassle-free way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take to clean a pool?
A: Most of the robotic vacuum cleaners can efficiently clean the pool between 2 to 4 hours. However, many factors are responsible for the time variation in the cleaning, such as the amount of debris, length of the pool, and the efficiency of the cleaner which you are using.
Q: Can I leave my dolphin pool cleaner in the pool?
A: If not in use, you can leave your dolphin pool cleaner safely in the pool. But if you are adding some chemicals for sanitation purposes, you should remove the cleaner before. Let the water resume proper pH balance and chlorine level before placing the dolphin pool cleaner to it.
Q: How do I vacuum my pool?
A: You need to attach one vacuum head to the telescopic pole, and another end of the vacuum hose to the vacuum head. Now hold the pole firmly by lowering the head into the pool.
Buying a right robotic cleaner is important, a cleaner which is larger than the pool requirements is not cost effective while a cleaner which is smaller than the pool requirements will not be able to clean the pool efficiently. Hence, it is important to outline your requirements first and choose the cleaner accordingly to achieve the desired results.